The studio will offer a dedicated training space where prospects, customers, distributors and internal staff can gain hands-on experience some of the very latest workshop equipment.
Straightset, which is renowned for its quality garage equipment and exceptional aftercare, continues to invest in its people and products. The training studio allows customers to trial and learn about equipment and its suitability, ensuring Straightset maintains its high levels of customer service, choice and flexibility. With a strong ethos on training and Health and Safety being a top priority for Straightset. The training studio provides a unique central location for internal development and training programmes for its engineers and head office staff.
As leaders in wheel alignment and the owners of the well known Supertracker brand, Straightset can now showcase and demonstrate the full suite of wheel alignment systems including:
– Latest STR1 green laser system from Supertracker providing an opprountiy to see the clarity and precision benefits for yourself.
– The six- and eight-sensor CCD wheel alignment systems from Supertracker – STR130 and STR420 with hang-on system and three-point clamp options.
– The HPA-Faip C 880 iNEXT a quick and reliable 3D wheel aligner with two camera reading system The 3D wheel alignment system; Q.Lign technology from Beissbarth – the ultra-fast, compact, and connected 3D wheel alignment solution.
– The latest innovation from Beissbarth; the Q.Lign T-Series – a wall-mounted 3D system with large vertical field of vision for fast, efficient and reliable wheel alignment checks.
– The light and airy studio space also makes available; a tyre changer, wheel balancer, air compressor, scissor lift and a EV 2-Post lift. It will also feature a dedicated classroom area for interactive, theory based learning and computer system showcasing.
Customers and engineers will also have the opportunity to meet with the newly appointed Wheel Alignment Specialist, Nick Lauff. An expert on everything to do with wheel alignment Nick will be available to help with demonstrations, sales enquiries, service-related questions and information, including liaising directly with the Beissbarth team in Munich.
Andrew Bates, Sales Director at Straightset, said: “We are delighted to announce the launch of our new Wheel Alignment Training Studio here at Worksop, which will demonstrate and provide expert training to all. The addition of this exclusive service builds on our commitment to offering our clients the best possible customer service and combined with our ongoing internal development programme to support Straightset’s national fleet of engineers, we will be able to continue to deliver the most comprehensive support service in the UK”.