To be fair, things are generally a little better than at the start of this year but the changes seen across the used car and van sectors have been very much incremental, and there are no major shifts on the horizon.
However, at epyx, we are not shy when it comes to talking about how we have helped our community of over 3000 dealers with supply difficulties. Through our 1link Trade Buyer platform, we enjoyed our best ever year in terms of volumes sold in 2021, up 8% on 2020, becoming an ever more important source of used cars and vans.
So, what is 1link Trade Buyer? Essentially, it’s our answer to the question of what dealers want when they look for a stock supply solution that will meet their needs throughout this decade and beyond. It has been created with a very sharp focus on one core objective – to enable users to identify and acquire the high quality, ex-fleet and rental vehicles they need as quickly and as easily possible, whatever device they are using.
1link Trade Buyer delivers a buying experience that exactly meets the needs of stock buyers with innovative features such as advanced vehicle filtering with multi-pick selections and dynamic counts, updated vehicle summary and vehicle record cards with more detailed service history and clearer data presentation, full screen imagery, key information indicators, downloadable stock lists, improved address tools and much more. All of these have shown themselves to be highly valuable to users in real world situations.
Even though the overall economic picture looks increasingly difficult and tough-to-predict, demand for stock continues to remain remarkably resilient. We believe that 1link Trade Buyer provides a level of efficiency, effectiveness and flexibility that is a proven factor in the success of our many dealers.
1link Trade Buyer at a glance
– Access comprehensive vehicle details online including age, mileage, condition and pricing from a range of major fleets
– Bid, make offers and buy vehicles when you’re on the move 24/7
– Personal account management will support all aspects of your purchase, from start to finish
– Flat rate, low-cost buyer fees
– Nationwide delivery available for the majority of vehicles
epyx at AM Live
We’ll be exhibiting at AM Live on stand A26 at the NEC on 10th November, talking about our whole range of platforms including:
– 1link Trade Buyer – enabling dealers to identify and acquire the high quality, ex-fleet and rental vehicles they need as quickly and as easily possible, whatever device they are using.
– 1link Disposal Network – used by major fleets to manage their entire disposal process, whatever channels they use and whatever services they need to make vehicles ready for market. Recently enhanced with a new suite of automation tools.
– 1link Service Network – the industry standard service, maintenance and repair platform used to manage four million company vehicles but also now being adopted by many motor warranty companies to make their claims processes faster, cheaper and more accurate.
Tim Meadows, CCO at epyx, said: “One of the strongest trends we have seen following the pandemic is a desire to digitalise more motor industry processes in order to deliver new efficiencies and service levels. We are very much at the leading edge of this development and are looking forward to talking to a wide range of businesses at AM Live about how we can help them achieve their future objectives.”
To find out more about 1link Trade Buyer visit 1linkTradeBuyer.co.uk